Jan 27, 2013

Free Little GIrl Silhouette Poster and Paris Themed Printables

   I've been wanting to do a Paris Themed Party in forever!  So, I decided that my daughter's 5th birthday will have to do ;D  I recently started playing around making some printable stuff.  Which got bigger and bigger.  Until I had a whole Paris Themed Birthday Party Printable Package.  I just love the pink and black colors.  I think I might be foreseeing a pink and black Paris classroom next year. 

   Enough talking ---Here are a couple of free Little Girl Silhouette Printable Posters.  I'm planning to print this out, put it in a 8 X 10 frame, and display it on the sweets table.  Just right click and save as.  If your interested in seeing what else I created in the Paris Party Package click HERE to go to my Etsy store.  Thanks for visiting.

 
 
Here's a few pics of the kit
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment